I have been wanting to make this recipe since I saw it on Jenny Mustard’s YouTube channel. My folks, especially my dad, love eating granola, but the store-bought versions he has for breakfast is loaded with refined sugars – even … Continue reading
- 1/2 cup flax seeds
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/2 cup tofu
- 2 cups frozen berries
- 2 cups Almond Breeze original almond drink
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- Add flax seeds and walnuts to a blender. Blend together until they form a VERY FINE powder.
- Add the tofu, berries, agave and Almond Breeze to the blender and blend until all of the ingredients are combined.
- Top with frozen berries and serve immediately.
- 2x frozen bananas, cut up
- 1x cup of frozen berries
- Dash of cinnamon
- Dash of water
- Blend it all up in your high-speed blender until you reach the consistency of ice-cream.
Within a blink of an eye I find myself typing up yet another What I eat Vegan Wednesday post. Isn’t it heartrending how quickly time passes us by? I recently listened to a podcast by Joyce Meyer on the hurry … Continue reading
The importance of knowing what you put into your body and how much you put into your body is inevitable. I have been watching What I eat Wednesday videos on Youtube to try and grasp the amounts of fruit High … Continue reading