My vegan life is complete. For PB addicts like myself, this Vegan Peanut Butter Fudge recipe is a must-try! These decadent melt-in-your-mouth squares are made with only five ingredients that are bound to be found in your pantry. It is super quick to create and not as unhealthy as the traditional non-vegan versions. However, stopping after one is not an option. I see a problem on the horizon.
- ½ cup natural peanut butter (or any other nut butter)
- 2 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- A pinch of ground pink salt
- Line a small tin or Tupperware with glad wrap
- Mix all the ingredients in a mixing bowl
- Microwave bowl for 30 seconds to soften mixture and ease the pouring process
- Pour the mixture evenly into the lined tin
- Place in freezer for 45 minutes
- Take tin out of freezer and lift fudge out of the tin.
- Cut in squares and feast!
- If you manage not to eat it all, keep the fudge in sealed Tupperware in the freezer as it melts very quickly
- You can totes drizzle some melted dark chocolate on top for a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup effect